I participated in a Blog Blast Activation on behalf of Influence Central for Carter’s. I received a promotional item to thank me for my participation.
Is there any more special feeling than someone acknowledging your birthday? Sure, we might not get to have themed parties complete with bounce houses, cake and ice cream once we reach a certain age, but it’s pretty awesome to get cards, flowers and even some Facebook love on the anniversary of our birth. This year, Carter’s brand turns 150 years young, and they want to celebrate with you!
Celebrating someone else’s birthday might be more exciting now that we’re adults. It’s always delightful to see a young child’s eyes light up when they blow out the candles as everyone sings just for him or her. Or to see them giggling and giddy over their birthday activity of choice.
Carter’s (one of our favorite brands since our girls were born) is celebrating its 150th birthday this year. And they want everyone to join the festivities by hosting a 150th Birthday Sweepstakes! There will be 150 winners selected to win two (that’s right, 2!) $150 Carter’s Gift Cards!
How to Enter:
- Follow the Carter’s brand on Twitter and Instagram
- Posts photos or videos of YOUR “favorite happy moment” with #HappyBirthdayCarters AND #CartersSweepstakes to Instagram and Twitter for a chance to win tow (2) $150 Carter’s gift cards.
- Did I mention you can enter with the tool BELOW ↓
Join the Birthday Party Partnership
One of the best parts of celebrating is giving back. Just like you have gift bags for your guests, Carter’s is inviting everyone to help them spread the birthday love.
- In addition to thanking all the great folks who are loyal customers, Carter’s wants to pay it forward for all the kids who might not otherwise get to have a birthday party.
- Throughout this year, the Carter’s Charitable Foundation will sponsor 150 PARTIES for homeless children. *squee* A total of 750 birthdays will be celebrated with over 9,000 children in 20 shelters across the country. Doesn’t it feel sooooo good to give?!