Do you love shoes? Because I love shoes, and I really, really love tiny little people shoes! My girls are already pretty addicted to new shoes, so I’m ridiculously happy to be sharing this awesome Pediped review and giveaway with you, hosted by my great friend Jodi from The Noise of Boys.
*I was provided with the pediped Flex™ Sahara shoe to facilitate this review. All opinions and experiences are my own. Affiliate links may be present in this post.
pediped footwear proved mom wrong -
in the best of ways!
In full disclosure, I had two immediate reservations about pediped, a brand I had little personal experience with. The 1st was price. Henry’s little feet grow so fast, and he is SO rough on shoes, that I was concerned the price was a bit on the higher end. The second was that the online size chart is so expansive that I thought, surely I am going to order him the wrong size!
I could not have been more wrong in my judgment. I was so wrong in fact, that I made sure to show these shoes to my sisters-in-law with similarly aged children, right away.
Price. Sign up for the newsletter and join the rewards program for specials, discounts and product features! Plus FREE shipping over $35.00!
Quality features. The durable quality of pediped materials (and the fact many are washable – huge bonus) will extend the life of these shoes, therefore making the cost even more reasonable!
Sizing. A half size range (via both UK/ US charts) ensured a great fit and again extends the life of wear with little feet!
Bottom Line: I am so thrilled with the selection I made for Henry! So thrilled, I need a pair for my older son, too! We are absolutely loving to Flex in style Sahara, part of the Adventure Line. It’s water safe, washable, eco-friendly and rugged! Featuring a lot of flex in the footbed, extra cushion in heel – PLUS reflective, secure, Velcro straps! The Sahara is very stylish and Henry LOVES to wear them! I have NO reservations in recommending these shoes!
Now let me share with you some information about the pediped brand!
- Featuring flexible, soft-soles.
- Recommended by pediatricians and podiatrists- design closely mimics barefoot walking.
- Available in 12 new styles for spring/Summer 2014 Available for children in sizes newborn to 24 months.
Grip ‘n’ Go™
- Keeps the benefits of Originals®.
- With added G2 Technology™ to help a toddler stay balanced while learning to walk more confidently.
- Memory Foam Technology™ in five new styles. PLUS two athletic styles that are machine washable and water-safe!
- Available in EU sizes 19-23, US kids 4-7.
- The ultimate shoe for a more seasoned walker.
- Flex® offers more than 50 styles available in a variety of sandals, Mary Janes, ballet flats, athletics, and casual wear- in multiple colors!
- The water-safe, eco-friendly Adventure Line is now featuring 10 new styles and color combinations.
- Machine washable athletics, made with Ultra Light Technology™, in six new styles and color combinations.
- Featuring flex grooves, to support natural foot movement and heel cushion for added comfort.
- Available in EU sizes 20-36, US 5 kids- 4.5 youth (available sizes vary between styles).
Pediped, the company:
- Has won numerous awards for quality of product and the company’s outstanding philanthropy efforts.
- Received American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance for the promotion of healthy foot development.
- Is the fastest growing children’s footwear brand in the United States.
- Sold in over 2,500 stores in the United States and 40 countries worldwide- and offers more than 140 designs for boys and girls!
To find out more about pediped and its range of products make sure to follow them at http://www.pediped.com
WANT TO PURCHASE NOW? See link below!
NOW ENTER TO WIN!
a pair of pediped Originals (sizes 0-24 months) for your little one!
US only ends 5/13/14- US only.