Cool shoes for the wee one in your life: Pediped review and #giveaway
*I was provided with the pediped Flex™ Sahara shoe to facilitate this review. All opinions and experiences are my own. Affiliate links may be present in this post.
pediped footwear proved mom wrong -
in the best of ways!
In full disclosure, I had two immediate reservations about pediped, a brand I had little personal experience with. The 1st was price. Henry’s little feet grow so fast, and he is SO rough on shoes, that I was concerned the price was a bit on the higher end. The second was that the online size chart is so expansive that I thought, surely I am going to order him the wrong size!
I could not have been more wrong in my judgment. I was so wrong in fact, that I made sure to show these shoes to my sisters-in-law with similarly aged children, right away.
Price. Sign up for the newsletter and join the rewards program for specials, discounts and product features! Plus FREE shipping over $35.00!
Quality features. The durable quality of pediped materials (and the fact many are washable – huge bonus) will extend the life of these shoes, therefore making the cost even more reasonable!
Sizing. A half size range (via both UK/ US charts) ensured a great fit and again extends the life of wear with little feet!
Bottom Line: I am so thrilled with the selection I made for Henry! So thrilled, I need a pair for my older son, too! We are absolutely loving to Flex in style Sahara, part of the Adventure Line. It’s water safe, washable, eco-friendly and rugged! Featuring a lot of flex in the footbed, extra cushion in heel – PLUS reflective, secure, Velcro straps! The Sahara is very stylish and Henry LOVES to wear them! I have NO reservations in recommending these shoes!
Now let me share with you some information about the pediped brand!
- Featuring flexible, soft-soles.
- Recommended by pediatricians and podiatrists- design closely mimics barefoot walking.
- Available in 12 new styles for spring/Summer 2014 Available for children in sizes newborn to 24 months.
Grip ‘n’ Go™
- Keeps the benefits of Originals®.
- With added G2 Technology™ to help a toddler stay balanced while learning to walk more confidently.
- Memory Foam Technology™ in five new styles. PLUS two athletic styles that are machine washable and water-safe!
- Available in EU sizes 19-23, US kids 4-7.
- The ultimate shoe for a more seasoned walker.
- Flex® offers more than 50 styles available in a variety of sandals, Mary Janes, ballet flats, athletics, and casual wear- in multiple colors!
- The water-safe, eco-friendly Adventure Line is now featuring 10 new styles and color combinations.
- Machine washable athletics, made with Ultra Light Technology™, in six new styles and color combinations.
- Featuring flex grooves, to support natural foot movement and heel cushion for added comfort.
- Available in EU sizes 20-36, US 5 kids- 4.5 youth (available sizes vary between styles).
Pediped, the company:
- Has won numerous awards for quality of product and the company’s outstanding philanthropy efforts.
- Received American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance for the promotion of healthy foot development.
- Is the fastest growing children’s footwear brand in the United States.
- Sold in over 2,500 stores in the United States and 40 countries worldwide- and offers more than 140 designs for boys and girls!
To find out more about pediped and its range of products make sure to follow them at http://www.pediped.com
WANT TO PURCHASE NOW? See link below!
NOW ENTER TO WIN!
a pair of pediped Originals (sizes 0-24 months) for your little one!
US only ends 5/13/14- US only.
Latest posts by Melissa Swedoski (see all)
- Get in the circle with our Google+ Linky Party, Week 30 AND $20 #giveaway – July 30, 2014
- Kinivo BTX270 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker #giveaway – July 30, 2014
- ACURE Organics Products #giveaway: love your skin – July 30, 2014
- Pear & Ritz Bits: Snack for Your Champion and earn funds for your team! – July 28, 2014