Special Wednesday offering for you! Jodi over at The Noise of Boys was sent a Joovy 360 Zoom jogging stroller for review, and she is graciously sharing her honest and unbiased opinions with us today!
Strolling with the Joovy 360 Zoom
I was overjoyed to learn I would be receiving the Joovy Zoom 360 Jogging Stroller for review! With Hayden now in Pre-K, it is nice to have a single stroller option for my one on one time with Henry!
Let me share with you some of our experience, product details and impressions!
Assembling the Joovy 360 Zoom Jogging Stroller
I had to wait for my husband to get home because the kids were too excited to see the Joovy box! (If I had been kid free for an hour, I could have done the majority of the set-up!) It took approximately 45 minutes start to finish. The bulk of the unit is complete upon arrival. You simply have to attach wheels, parent organizer and make adjustments to safety belts. The only issue we encountered, and was the most time consuming, was inflating the tires with the pump provided.
In fact this was really the only time we needed the easy to follow instructions- for that little tire pump! Once we figured that part out, though, we were ready to walk or jog and the boys were eager to sit in it!
The Joovy Zoom 360 Jogging Stroller- LOADED with high end features!
- Made of sturdy 6061 aircraft grade aluminum & 600D fabric. Available in blue, red and black.
- Multi-position reclining seatback. Extra wide/high in size. 5-pt harness with reflective stitching ( ages 3M+ and up to 75lbs.)
- Joovy’s signature oversized & adjustable sun canopy. Features covered window and sun visor (perfect to peek at baby!)
- Ample, easy to reach basket space, parent organizer and interior seat pockets. (Perfectly sized)
- Extras included: custom rain cover and travel tire pump.
- Shock absorbing suspension, 3″ travel.
- Swivel front wheel (locks straight for jogging)
Dimensions (provided by Joovy.com):
- Seatback Height (seat to canopy): 20″, Stroller unfolded: 45″H x 25″W x 50″L, folded: 18″H x 26″W x 36.5″L., Weight: 26.8 lbs.
Yes, it is a little heavy, but that was to be expected with the quality materials. I applaud the compact fold AND the fact that IT IS SO EASY to fold!
I am absolutely thrilled with the handling of the wheels and the suspension, it makes all terrain types easily maneuvered!
My only wish list item, would be that they made this in a double! Not that my older son will be in a stroller much longer, but he constantly asks when we get to the store if he can ride in “the blue stroller!” The kids love the Joovy Zoom 360 Jogging Stroller, as much as I do!
Find more information and locate a retailer to buy the Joovy Zoom 360 Jogging Stroller HERE! The current retail list price is $269.99