It’s still kind of like July, right? I mean, technically, it’s only a few hours into August, soooo….this edition of Old School Blogging totally counts for July. And if you’re rolling your eyes, well, what can I say? You’ve come to expect it from me.
My rock idol,
Stevie Nicks Jen at My Skewed View asked if I would participate in the July edition if she tagged me for it. Of course I said yes. You do not say no to a rock ‘n roll icon. However, she probably should have put a deadline on it, since she asked me that question 11 days ago. Um…yeah…
Hosted by Elaine at the Miss Elaine-ous Life, Old School Blogging is a monthly reminder of all those quizzes we used to love to give each other back in the day. And by back in the day, I mean the 80s, when all was new and cool. Well it was to us, anyway.
This month…A Few List of Fives
Five Things I Have a Passion For
1. Sleep. What? I’m totally passionate about it. I talk about my love for it repeatedly.
2. Writing. One day I will find my focus and figure out how to make money at this passion.
3. My Family. There’s not much I wouldn’t do for them. Except give up the last chocolate chip cookie. sigh…yes, I would.
4. Music. I don’t get to listen to new stuff as much now, but I still love having music all around me.
5. Reading. Man, this list makes me sound like such a nerd. Own it.
Five Things I Would Like to Do Before I Die
1. See The Eagles live in concert. Oh, wait. I totally have tickets for that in October. Woot!
2. Take my family to London for Christmas. And enjoy it.
3. See my grandchildren.
4. Take an Alaskan cruise with my husband. Just him.
5. Publish a book.
Five Things I Say A Lot
1. I’m fixin’ to.
2. Good job!
3. Did you poop? or, Do you need to poop?
4. I love you.
5. Why did you take your clothes off?
Five Books and/or Magazines I Have Read Lately
(am I supposed to tell the truth here?)
1. TV Guide. My dad got it for me. Swear.
2. People. Okay, I may have bought that for myself.
3. The Half-Blood Prince. Now I just have to work up the energy for Deathly Hallows.
4. The Tickle Tree. This is currently my favorite kids book.
5. Does Consumer Reports count? What about Entertainment Weekly online?
Five Favorite Movies
1. Gone With the Wind
2. Love, Actually
3. Talladega Nights
4. Bull Durham
Five People I Invited to Do This Meme
That seems kind of lame and pointless now. But you can do it if you want!
What about you? What’s on one of your list of fives?
Share it with me in comments!