Family + Marriage + Motherhood = Priceless

Yes, it’s true. I’m being a wee bit cheesy today. But after seeing the things that happened in Moore, Oklahoma, it was a reality check on me and my mumblings. I really adore my family. I miss my mother like crazy, and I so wish that the pictures here included her lovely face with our two girls, but alas and alack, life doesn’t always play fair.

For today’s Wordless Wednesday, I went back to my roots – my Wednesday Words of Wuv for My Wittle Ones. And I added a few of the big people, too. Make sure you spread the love every day, whether to your family, your friends, your dog, your church, your softball team. It doesn’t have to be big and gushy – although that makes it more fun! – but can be something simple as, “I appreciate you,” or, “I’m glad you’re here with me today.” It’s up to you.

And yes, sometimes we have very odd picture moments. And lots of good times.

Swedoski clan

Lots of fun places to link up your Wordless Wednesday, and today’s include:
Pictimilitude
Nanny to Mommy
Amanda’s Books and More
5 Minutes for Mom
Wordless Wednesday
Wordless Wednesday Bloggers
Create With Joy
BeThere2Day
Retro Collage

How do you express your love every day?

Tiny Prints Cyber Monday

Share Button
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Print Friendly
The following two tabs change content below.
Melissa Swedoski

Melissa Swedoski

Content Specialist at Home on Deranged
Specializing in Family Lifestyle, you'll find me mumbling my way through the mayhem of marriage and motherhood. Other ways to label me? Wife. Toddler Wrangler. Crazy lady. PR Friendly Brand Advocate. Offering insight, advice, product, book, tech, toys, travel & movie reviews and more. Giveaways, too!

Buffer

Comments

1. says

I agree, and make it big and mushy if you wanna, mom’s are totally allowed. :)

P.S. Re: that last picture, hurrah! Someone KNOWS how to fold a fitted sheet, lolol
    Rosey recently posted…Flashback FridayMy Profile

• Melissa Swedoski says

Got the mushy covered, that’s for sure! And yep, he can fold a fitted sheet. Well, with some direction. :)

• Melissa Swedoski says

You’re welcome ;) They certainly make me laugh a lot. Especially the hubs! Thank you for hosting!

• Melissa Swedoski says

Thank you for the compliment, and I’m glad the scare was just that. Too much to worry about in this world!

2. says

So true! And some of your pics of family life are so funny! Thanks for leaving a comment on Amanda’s Books and More and adding my link party above. Really appreciate it! Have a blessed week and weekend ahead.
    Christina Morley recently posted…Picture Perfect Party Linky #41My Profile

• Melissa Swedoski says

We do try really hard to get the off the cuff pictures, because they tend to be much funnier than the posed ones. Although we have plenty of those, too, lol.
      p.s. I love your site and will continue to promote your linkups!

3. says

I love your happy family Miss. So sweet, and you’re right. I’m gonna go hug my dog!
    Jen recently posted…Oh, Coco NoMy Profile

• Melissa Swedoski says

Well thank you for that! Hope your dog enjoyed the attention :)

4. AuntGee says

I would just like to point out there is still dirt covering my walkway from that one picture.

• Melissa Swedoski says

Got it – you want a broom for your birthday. Thanks for the tip!

• Melissa Swedoski says

Thanks so much! I love your pictures. I envy you that array of color. I don’t know if I’m clever enough to sustain those in this Texas heat!

• Melissa Swedoski says

PicMonkey has become one of my new best friends! I can do all those things in PhotoShop, but man, it takes sooo much longer. I can zoom, zoom on picmonkey, lol.